Friday, March 27, 2009

Tis Is My 1 Time Blogging> Wat A Boring Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haiz, today is friday.
N i will be boring for 2 days (sat n sun)
Today alot things happen in our skul.
Alfred getting more horny.
N my result for English is totally suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.



N i m still waiting for someone.
Someone tat i like.
Someone tat i knw in the tuition( kasturi la)
Someone tat i nt dare 2 talk to.> I m nt chi way k????< Only chi way will dare 2 talk with others grl
I trying 2 sms her. But............. nt she tat replying me. Is her secret friend......
Each week, i juz can c her (max2 times) N i nt dare 2 talk with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lolx.

But 2 night i can sms her edi. Cauze she getting her num bck from her friendz.


Erm,,,,, to u all guys. U r my friend 4ever ever.
N + tommrw, u all better attend Hari Sukan n bring ur handphone.


Posted By
Luv Caxxxx Chxx > LunZ

0 comments: