Wednesday, March 18, 2009

bloggie done!!! ^^

*whipping off the sweat on my forehead*.....thats was tiring...i took me 3 days 2 create the blog...thats hard work...and here it is...our own 2009 3E blog!!!...wee~~~...XP...since i created it...i might as well be the first one to post something...>.<

Let me intro our Mbsskl 3E class to u...:)...well...our class consists of 40 people...technically...we are the best class in academics...bt the worst ones in attitude...well...i'm proud of it...r u guys??? haha...we have all kinds of people in this class...emos(i'm one)...jokers(i'm one too)...freeks(not me)... nerds(certainly not me)...noobs(a 100 and 10 % not me)...preverts(i don tink i'm one)...gays(proud 2 be one)...piggies who sleep all day long(me me!!!) and lots more...we are the crazies class ever...with the help of Lit Han(the class monitor) who sleeps all day long and never ever give a damn about anything in class and me-wai chun(the class asst. monitor as well as the pengurusi kerbersihan) who doesnt do he's job and only creates more chaos with the class...we can bring the whole school down...oorah guys!!!...XP

Haha...thats us...XD...o ya...forget to mention...we are all pure single(excluding Lit Han) and available...haha...XP...class i'll be anouncing the official opening of our blog after the school holidays...i'll tell the ID and password when school reopens...but for now


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :)


love,wai chun

0 comments: