Sunday, June 21, 2009

Class Fund...

Yes... i had build a poll for all of you guys to vote for the money needed to pay for the class fund... (please looked at the right column of the blog , just below the ATTENTION)

I, as the treasurer, personally, hope that the class fund for whole year is RM20... so that when class party, we wont short of money and can buy more food/drinks/souvenirs for all of the class...

But still, i will respect the result produced.... even though that I am not happy with the result...

I hope that everyone can vote for it...


3E IS THE BEST CLASS!!!


SO I HOPE THAT EVERYONE CAN PAY FOR IT AFTER I ANNOUNCE THE MONEY FOR CLASS FUND... DONT ALWAYS MAKE IT LAST MINUTE.... IF NOT... I WILL PUNISH THE STUDENT WHO PAY LATE!!! =)


p.s. please dont cheat....


from your lovely treasurer...

MunYew

0 comments: