Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I dont give a fuck.=.=

In our class there is a cibai fucker traitor.

You all know who is tat,

I know, you know, we all know, god knows.

I hate this kind of fucker and cibai pukima ppl.

Teacher's cibai pet.To the guy who betrays the class: YOU'VE GOT NO BALLS, SO GROW SOME!

I hate you!!!

The school sucks.

Prefectorial board sucks.

We all know that.

I just post this here cause you're gonna realized it one day. sooner or later.

By,

The handphone bringer.

Lit Han.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CIBAI SOHAI REPORT ALSO USELESS LA CIBAI.
CANT FIND MY PHONE ALSO.
SUCKS MY COCK LA.NOOB TRAITOR LANCIAO.
OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER. I TRUSTED YOU, YOU BETRAY ME.
3E WE ALL KNOW WHO IS HE.
DONT NEED ME TO MENTIONS NAMES HERE.





caoz......
P.S. FUCK U ALL.
Dont delete this post.
Don't edit it la mun yew. i wanted it to be like this ty.
Class monitor
Lit Han.

0 comments: